23. februar 2009

Med Hanne på tur

Since Hanne and Håvard had to skip school some days to go to Timbuktu they wrote a report to their teachers, telling what they did see, do, and learn from the trip. Here is what Hanne wrote. I have just added some pictures. IreneDjenne
When I was in Djenne I saw the tomb to a girl. What was weird is that they aren't alowd to build houses with cement. And I learned that some men did something weird. They took 4 wifs. 1 should get babies. 2 nd must cook. 3 rd should make sure the guests were ok. The 4 th wife should be the man's love. Also djenne has 21,000 people. There are 42 coran schools and 8 government schools. There is about 150 students per class. And Sunday and Monday off. The coran school starts at 7:00-8:00 a.m. The government school starts at 8:15 a.m. and I don't know when it ends. On Friday the students wash the classroom. From 800 - 1200 the houses were built with round stones but after 1200 they used rectangulaire stones.

And when I was in Timbuktu I rided on a camel. In the start it was the sceresh becuse I felt like I would fell of the camel. And when we were done riding I had a bottomacke. My also because the seat was not good to sit on. And the first person went on I thought it would be scery but when I got used to it it wasn't scery at all but! when the camel was running I felt scerd. Me and my bigest brother almost bumed in each other. But we didn't. And we was in the desert for one whole day. We also slept there one whole night. I stood on ski in the desert. But it went very slow.

We also stopt by Douenza. But we didn't meet Bex. And there were ofcorse many other Norwigens. We went early back to where we were before we went to the desert trip. I also for got to tell you that when it was time for supper I felt sick and I had a little bit fever. That did not feel good. I didn't feel like eating much because I was sick. I didn't like to be sick the last night we were there. It just feel like if I had to stay just stay home at Christmas Eve.

It was a long trip home to the guest house in Sevare. Me and Håvard went to a Norwigen school. It felt good to talk my own lagwge. And we slept at the guest house for one more night.

THE END


Ingen kommentarer: